An interactive atlas of Bourgogne maps.
This tool reveals the geographical production zones for the 84 appellations of the Bourgogne winegrowing region, across three groups:
- 7 Régionale AOCs
- 44 Village AOCs
- 33 Grand Cru AOCs
It also explores the 14 additional geographical denominations within the Bourgogne AOC and the 27 additional geographical denominations within the Mâcon AOC. Indeed, these two sub-categories include the additional geographical denomination description within their appellation specifications, identifying a more restricted geographical zone where the grapes come from.
Three ways of searching:
– By commune
– By appellation
– By level of appellation
You can also:
– Visualize an appellation’s Climats and lieux-dits
– Find a list of estates and wine merchants by sector
– Explore different wine-related festivities throughout the year
– Access additional information about each appellation including texts and photos
– Download or print maps directly from the platform
Click and explore Bourgogne Maps, an interactive atlas of Bourgogne wines at https://bourgogne-maps.fr.
For more information: bourgogne-wines.com.